larn-screen

larn-screen
Larn Screenshot

Monday, November 21, 2016


Long time no post!  4 years.  I still play Larn, but it's 90% ULarn now.  Just wanted to post this screen grab from a game I did yesterday.  I found four Scrolls of Gem Perfection, so I wanted to see just how high I could get them.  Regular UNIX Larn had a limit, I think gems topped out at around 35,000, but as you can see there doesn't seem to be a limit in ULarn. I ended this game with something like 1.5 million gold.  I decided to drop most of it so I wouldn't get stuck paying taxes for a RL month. 

2 comments:

Benj Frank said...

Hey would it be possible to post a zip of your version? Having trouble getting ularn to compile recently!

Anderson Edward said...

Hello
I'm From UK. I won £7,864,529. Seven million, eight hundred and sixty four thousand, five hundred and twenty nine pounds in Saturday's National Lottery draw.I was introduced to a spell caster a month ago by a colleague who he helped with marriage and financial issues.All what he said and what he promised to do really happened.I guess never believed in magic or spells because i thought they were mostly scam acts or tricksters until i met (Dr Iyaryi),everything changed,it exists but only in the right hands and with it everything is possible.I don't know how to pay him for this but i really hope i can do something important and special for him.. his email is driayaryi2012@hotmail.com Or Contact him today on his Website http://driayaryispelltemple.webs.com contact him now and he will help you win lottery spiritually. You can contact him (Dr Iyaryi) the spell caster on his email address driayaryi2012@hotmail.com And also Reach him on WhatsApp Number: +2349057915709 Thanks Dr. Iyaryi